Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ice Cream Annie

Hello I am a February Guest Designer at Treasured Times Stamps, I met Jody at CHA and I was asked if I would like to Guest Design for her and I had to say YES to her!! Thanks Jody!! So there is a New challenge at Treasured Times Stamps with the theme being Anything Goes with Layering, pretty easy huh?

My image is called  Ice Cream Annie by Rosa Silva, isn't she a cutie??
My image was colored with Copic Markers....I love this paper with the cute little ice cream cones, a perfect match for my image!!

Thanks for peeking!!


Patricia Chalas said...

Patricia your card is adorable... your coloring is just perfect!!!

lovely colors used!

Ann said...

Adorable image and card. Have fun as a Guest Designer.

Sandy said...

Yum!!! Not only do I love this sweet little lady, I love her ice cream too. You make such pretty cards Patricia but I am sure I have told you that a thousand times!
sandy xx


Related Posts with Thumbnails