Monday, February 17, 2014

Good Luck

Hello it's my turn to host The Papers Nest Dolls Inspirations Blog and I am sharing this card using the image Shamrock Ellie, isn't she just adorable, I think she's perfect for a St. Patty's day card, Good Luck card too!!!

Colored with Copic Markers, Love the 3 leaf clovers too!!
The Paper Nest Dolls Has lots of fun images for every occasion, I love the way Christine draws the cute little girls dressed up. Please check out her shop HERE so you can see all the amazing images she


Za ovinkom said...

It's so beautiful Patricia! Love colour combo and your colouring is beautiful. Love shinny look too.

heidy said...

Beautiful card Patricia!!
XXX Heidy

Anne said...

I love the orange and green combo, and such a sweet image! Great paper, and the flowers and ribbons are beautiful. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sandy said...

Oh Patricia - you are so very good. I love all your card - always have and always will! Wonderful design and coloring and that bow is the icing on the cake!
Sandy xx

marilynwillauer said...

Cute card!


Related Posts with Thumbnails