Monday, February 17, 2014

Good Luck

Hello it's my turn to host The Papers Nest Dolls Inspirations Blog and I am sharing this card using the image Shamrock Ellie, isn't she just adorable, I think she's perfect for a St. Patty's day card, Good Luck card too!!!

Colored with Copic Markers, Love the 3 leaf clovers too!!
The Paper Nest Dolls Has lots of fun images for every occasion, I love the way Christine draws the cute little girls dressed up. Please check out her shop HERE so you can see all the amazing images she

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful Patricia! Love colour combo and your colouring is beautiful. Love shinny look too.
Jasmina

heidy said...

Beautiful card Patricia!!
XXX Heidy

Anne said...

I love the orange and green combo, and such a sweet image! Great paper, and the flowers and ribbons are beautiful. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sandy said...

Oh Patricia - you are so very good. I love all your card - always have and always will! Wonderful design and coloring and that bow is the icing on the cake!
Sandy xx

marilynwillauer said...

Cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails