Friday, July 26, 2013

CELEBRATE HB2U TODAY

Hello it's my turn to host the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog and I would love to share this cute image by Elizabeth Bell Called Polka Dot, She's available to purchase from the Whimsy Stamps Store , She was part of the June release, I just love all the Elisabeth Bell images don't you? If you went to CHA and you visited the Whimsy Stamps Booth you might have seen this card along with others I sent with Janette who was fortunate enough to go to CHA and meet Denise and other Designers.
Polka Dot was colored with Distress Reinkers, no stitching on this card. The needle from my sewing machine had split in half. It lasted quite some time, I have never stitched on fabric all paper lol!
A close up on the image, I just love her sweet little face!! My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps the set Simple Sayings Notables 5, this set is part of the July Summer CHA release! Thanks for peeking!

7 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So very cute!! Love all your details and she's been colored so beautifully!

marion said...

Fabulous card, love it, hgus, marion

Shanna Shands said...

Love how adorable and soft your card is!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

That is so sweet Patricia. Love the way you've coloured her.

Anne said...

Gorgeous image and flowers, the doily is just beautiful. I love the pins and sentiment. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sandy said...

Your card is lovely Patricia but I must plead stupid. I do not know what HB2U means! You are right, your image does have the sweetest smile.
Sandy

marilynwillauer said...

Precious card! I love the coloring, flowers and the tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails