Thursday, April 18, 2013

Special Delivery

Hello I have a card to share with you, this is Bella Sole Special Delivery by Elizabeth Bell available at Whimsy Stamps. Bella was colored with Distress Reinkers with hardly any ink. I wanted to achieve some really soft tones. My sentiment is Key to my Heart sentiment set used with the Die Country Heart Die all from Whimsy Stamps, I added some glitter on the edges too. A close up on the image and of the Pedestal Tag Heart Die peeking from behind. This card was published on the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine issue #11. Here is the Link if you have not seen it and you can also order it online in paper back. I love all the inspiration on it from the Whimsy Stamps Design Team, Special Guests and Customers. Have a nice day!

7 comments:

marion said...

very very cute, hugs, Marion

Ann said...

So beautiful and I love the little love hearts.Sweet coloring too. Hugs

Brigitte said...

Just gorgeous Patricia!!!! Love the soft colouring and your beautiful flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

Anne said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image and soft colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Nina said...

Love the soft colours you have used on your card ! It's really beautiful
:-) Nina

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Very cute card !

Greetings, Jaimie

Anonymous said...

Aweѕοme ρost.

My wеb ρage ... chatroulette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails