Monday, February 11, 2013

Tilda with Cookies

Hello time for a New Challenge at Totally Tilda, this challenge is Valentine's Tilda, Our Lovely sponsor is Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Craft with a Gift Certificate.
I used this older Tilda but one I love to use during this Valentine Season. I love how cute those cookies look on the cookie sheet.
I colored Tilda with Distress Reinkers, added some glitter on the cookie hearts.
A close up on the image, I love the heart paper doily I added to my card...Thanks for peeking!!

6 comments:

Loving My Crafts said...

Very pretty valentine Patricia, love the colours, Tilda looks so sweet. Hugs Polly x

Brigitte said...

She's such a cutie!!!! Love your colouring and the gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Hola Patricia, la verdad que yo no soy crafter pero adoro los resultados de esta técnica y tus tarjetas son maravillosas y muy bonitas. Besos y ya soy tu nueva seguidora.

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

marion said...

Very very sweet, hugs, marion

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card Patricia, I love this older Tilda with the wings and your design and finishing touches compliment her perfectly!
Hugs Nicola xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails