Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sun Kissed Christmas Tree

Hello this week at Totally Gorjuss our challenge is Spotty...We want to see spots on your card!
I had this card that I made for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine that I can share now and use on this Challenge. Love this Sweet image. My image is from Whimsy Stamps and so is my Sentiment. Sun Kissed's Christmas Tree is available. My sentiment Tis the Season Notables 5 is currently Sold out.
My beautiful papers are also from Whimsy Stamps, these are the Winter Blues but there's many more to choose from. Thanks for peeking!

9 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

This is so cute. I use to submit stuff all the time for magazines before I knew what I was doing. I really need to focus and make more stuff for magazines lol!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my Patricia, this is gorgeous!! Love the colors!

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Brigitte said...

WOW Patricia!!!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything, the colouring, flowers, beautiful bow, snowflake! Hugs, Brigitte

Christina C. said...

Oh my heavens, Patricia, this is absolutely magical! Such a precious image, colored and showcased magnificently! I love, love this gorgeous creation!!!! The colors are fabulous.

Ann said...

So adorable, love all the turquoise and snowflake. Hugs

PaperDaisies said...

Wow. Absolutely stunning. Just love it. Hugs Nina

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card:))
Fabulous image and also Your colouring:)
I adore the lovely details added:)
Sonia

Anonymous said...

pretty card Patricia, love all your sewing too! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails