Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shaker Ornaments

Hello I made these cute shaker ornaments using different Magnolia Tilda images. These will look really cute on the branches of a Christmas tree....Enjoy the images
These are the first three, I added some nice white glitter.
Side view...
This is what the back looks like...You can even use them as gift tags!
Three more, different images.
Again a side view...
the last three...Nine in all
Side shot once again...I hope you enjoyed your visit! I am entering these ornaments in the Magnolia Down Under Challenge- Ornament, Mid Week Magnolias- Anything Goes

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Patricia, these are so cute and you gave me a great idea using your design for my Xmas cards. I was thinking you could put them on a card and send them out. the recipient would have a little keepsake. Really cute girls!
Hugs Kelly

Christina C. said...

Adorable shaker ornaments....very clever!!!! Cute Tilda images!

Ann said...

I love these, they are adorable and the glitter is so pretty. Hugs

Sandy said...

Just as sweet as they can be Patricia!
Sandy

Sonia said...

Fabulous creations my friend and lovely images^_^
I saw you partecipate in the challenge,well done dearest^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! stunning decorations Patricia, lovely idea. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias and for the inspiration
Hugs
Suzi x

Janne said...

WOW! These are so stunning. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hug, Janne

Janiel/ janny said...

very very cute!! I love the white bade and the colored images!! Make them really pop!!

hugs and thank you for joining us at MDUC this week..

Unknown said...

What a clever idea - they're all adorable! How fun wouldn't it be with a Christmas tree decorated with small Tilda ornaments instead of baubles?!

Hugz,
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails