Monday, October 29, 2012

Hanglar Bat Boy

Hello I have this Halloween card to share with you, my little Kids are really excited to dress up and and go trick or treating. This image is from last year, I don't think I have seen any New Hanglar Stanglar Stamps in quite some time now.
Well I call him Bat Boy, don't know if that's his real name or not. My papers are from Basic Grey, and I added a Bunch of flowers.
A cute bat I cut out by hand with some pretty black glittered paper.
My circle sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, These Holiday Circle Post Marks have been with me for a long time and I love using theme here and there, always come in handy! Thanks for peeking!

7 comments:

Sonia said...

Cute and sweet card dearest Patricia, I love the perfect embellishments combinated with the colors and papers:)
I imagine your sons on Halloween...lucky children.. Here in Italy three isn't that fabulous 'party'...
Big hug,
Sonia

PaperDaisies said...

What a gorgeous colour combo. Just love the layout. Hope you are well. Hugs Nina

yvon said...

I love those Hanglers, but they are so hard to get. Love your card and the little bat that's hanging there.
Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog.
Hugs, Yvon

Brigitte said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love how you coloured him and the beautiful flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

Anne said...

Adorable flowers and ribbon, love the bat. Great image and papers. :)

Hugs, Anne.

marion said...

Such an adorable card in such lovely Halloween colours, hugs, Marion

Unknown said...

Yeah that's true I did contact them a while ago, but I never heard back from them. :-( Great Halloween card - why did it never come to my mind to use green on them? I usually do purple & black or orange...

Hugz,
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails