Thursday, September 6, 2012

Catching Butterfly's

Goodness am I the last one in line...I am Super late for this weeks Challenge at Creative Inspirations...Our Challenge is CASE IT and we are using Natalie's Beautiful card. Please go to the CI Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful cards from the Design Team.
I used the Sweet Image from Saturated Canary called Catching Butterfly's...I used some Butterfly papers and punched out some butterfly's with my Martha Stewart punch, Added some Glitter and some pearls.
My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps...these ticket Notes work well with any card and I also used the Ticket Die for a Clean Crisp cut, it's sold out at the moment but I am sure soon it will be in Stock.
A close look at the Flowers arrangement, Thanks for peeking! This card was SOLD to Chrissy...Thank You!

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

She's gorgeous!!!! I love the combo of peach and soft turquoise, very soft and girly! Hugs, Brigitte

Sonia said...

Fabulous image for this wonderful card Patricia:)
I adore all the beautiful butterflies in the image and on the papers:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Christina C. said...

Superb job coloring this beautiful SC image....love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awe, I love this, so beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann

Ann said...

Adorable, your coloring just gets better every time. Hugs

A Casa di Ale said...

BELLISSIMO IL TIMBRO E COME LO HAI COLORATO... MOLTO BELLA LA SCELTA DEI COLORI E DEI DETTAGLI

CIAO DA ALE

marilynwillauer said...

Spunky card, love your coloring! Terrific color combo!

Sandy said...

Beautifully done! Your coloring looks so pretty and I love the colors.
Sandy

Loving My Crafts said...

This is really beautiful Patrica, fantastic design and lovely colouring. Hugs Pamela

Loving My Crafts said...

This is really beautiful Patricia. Fantastic design and very beautiful coloring. x

Shazza said...

this is stunning x

Unknown said...

Oh wow...let's count the butterflies on this card. LOL She's such a cutie and I love the color scheme and gorgeous bellies.

Hugz,
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails