Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Holidays!!!

Hello this week at Totally Gorjuss our challenge is "Strings the Thing" I right away thought about this image....and why not jump ahead to Christmas and forget all the holidays in between...this is just a bad habit I have not to follow the Holiday list.
Well this is a Hanglar Boy with Banner...there's string on his banner and I also tucked some rustic jute twine with the stocking charm into my flower arrangement.
Ticket sentiments are from Whimsy Stamps...I just love using these Holiday tickets during the Holiday Season...I think they add the perfect touch!!
Some Shabby Ribbon from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop....and some fun glitter on the banner...I was debating weather I should have added some letters on the banner, but left it blank instead.... Enjoy your weekend!!

12 comments:

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhh, such a darling card!!! I love your hAnglar boy, colored and showcased to perfection. Lately, I have been ignoring my hAnglars...just not enough hours in a day!!!! Love the glitter around the tickets and banners!

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely Patricia!

Yvonne said...

So beautiful!!
hugs Yvonne

martine said...

Hello Patricia, just become a follower of your blog( thought i allready was...but no).A christmas card! What a laugh with this kind of weather...(it,s soooo hot here in Holland), but, i love it.Just the right colors, it,s an inspiration for many christmas-cards to come, so i think.
Hugs Martine xx

Unknown said...

Hi Girl,
Hope you're well. Sweet, sweet, sweet X-mas card. Love the little charm; actually just bought the same ones for LLC. :-)

Take care.
hugz,
Sandy

Sonia said...

Hi Patricia, I'm back from holidays ^_^
Your new card is very very very very beautiful:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning. Sheila.x

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning. Sheila.x

Jenny said...

Such a beutiful card! Love all the details and your fab colouring! Jenny x

Kathya said...

This is such a sweet image. I love how you colored him, it gives the card a beautiful vintage christmas charm.

Anne said...

Stunning! Love the colors and coloring, and such great papers!

Hugs, Anne.

Sandy said...

I love Christmas cards in traditional Christmas colors. You know I love your creations Patricia!!!!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails