Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Trooping The Color

Hello this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge, we have a New Challenge Trooping The Color, Yes it's red, white and blue. We are celebrating the Queens Birthday!! Please Check out all the awesome cards from the Girls at Creative Inspirations and play along this week for a Fabulous prize. I inked up this cutie (I had her locked in, first time seeing ink)from Hanglar with Distress Reinkers. I followed our challenge colors using this paper from Maja Design, Perfect color match with different patterns. Check out the adorable patterns available, you will get inspired, they are called Lantliv! Flowers and Flower Stamens are all from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop. The Ribbon slide is from Whimsy Stamps. An award for good luck :) Sonia has given this award to me, I have to list three of my Favorite foods: Tamales, Tuscan Soup, Ceviche. Thank you sooo Much Sweet Sonia for thinking about me.

5 comments:

Christina C. said...

Your card is SPECTACULAR.....LOVE your adorable Haenglar girl!!!!Stunning papers and luscious flowers! She is colored to perfection....especially love her hair!

Sonia said...

Sweet Patricia,Thanks to you :)
You did another wonderful card! I love the paper you used,beautiful colours combination and lovely image:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Tonya said...

This is so gorgeous. I love those papers. They all look marvelous together. Sweet image too.

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Lovely card.love how you used the different pattern papers to compliment each other.

l'alternativa said...

Mamma mia che spettacolo!!!!!!! Sei bravissima, voglio imparare assolutamente questa bellissima tecnica,baci
Emi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails