Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Edwin

Hello this week at Creative Inspirations our challenge is Case It!! Yes you can follow the colors, Layout, etc... I followed the colors with this cute Edwin, is he a Robin Hood? I think so. Wow two Edwin cards back to back, I feel I have neglected him a lot lately so this is your week Edwin!! I added some crackle paint to the Chipboard Tree, Love the look. The Mesh Trim is from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, I think this trim goes well with Male cards. Again I left it pretty Blank, I have a hard time loading flowers like I said before.Thanks for your visit I hope you have a nice day!!

7 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMG....love, love this cute Edwin! The chipboard tree is stunning, as well as the mesh trim...perfect!
I love seeing Edwin cards....thanks for the inspiration!

Anne said...

Adorable image and great colors.
Lovely style and papers.

Hugs, Anne.

angelwhispers said...

Patricia this is wonderful and I just love Edwin as Robin Hood looks fab! Chanelle xxx

Mau xx said...

This is so cute Patricia, I love your Robin hood Edwin :) he is coloured beautifully too. love your tree, it superb.
Hope Susan is doing ok, still remembering her in prayer.
Hugs Mau xx

Sonia said...

Wonderful card Patricia! This Edwin is so beautiful,perfect card for little man :)
Hugs,
Sonia

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

What a gorgeous Edwin-card !!

Greetings, Jaimie

Agus said...

Que linda card Patricia!! hermosos detalles!
Besos, Agus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails