Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring 2011

Hello it's my day to Host on the Maja Design Inspirations Blog. I want to share this Scrapbook Layout of My Daughter Camila of Spring Last Year. I am so behind on all my Scrap booking Layouts that I need to catch up on so many special pictures. The papers I used are From Maja Design the Mina Vanner are perfect for all your Spring projects!
These pictures were taken just outside our Front door. I have a Tutorial on the Whimsy Inspirations Magazine issue #8 on how to make these simple easy Ribbon flowers HERE. The Pretty Pearl Strands are from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, Love the delicate,girly look they give!
This sweet Little Fairy Friend Image is from Whimsy Stamps by Meljens Designs, colored with Copic Markers and her wings were showered with Stickles.
I love how all the flowers in my Garden were in full bloom. This Epoxy Tag has been in my stash for ever, I am glad I finally used it :)
These Pretty Small Roses are also from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop, They come in Different Colors too.
This is A close up on the Ribbon Flower.
I hope you made it thru so many Pictures, Now here is a Quick shot at how my Scrapbook space is coming along, Enjoy!!
Items From The Little Boutique Etsy Shop

3 comments:

LaJanette said...

What a Beautiful LO! Camila is such a sweet and pretty little girl!

OMG you finally get a desk; you must be so excited re-organizing everything and opening those boxes that havent seen daylight in so long.

Keep posting pics of your workspace:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Ann said...

Adorable layout, and I am so excited for you about the new work space. It's looking good. Hugs

Sandy said...

Well your cards are always gorgeous Patricia. Your daughter is so cute - absolutely darling. I enjoyed seeing pictures of her.
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails