Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mathew

Hello it's time for a New Challenge at Creative Inspirations. This week Our challenge is to follow a Color Combo Blue, Brown and Cream, I love these types of challenges because it's a way to go outside of the box with my usual color choices.



I had this sweet stamp Mathew from Wiff Of Joy catching dust that I decided to ink him up. I colored him with Distress reinkers, I missed water coloring.



My flowers are available HERE, I love the acrylic ones with the diamond center, it gives my flower arrangement a different look. The Cording Trim and the Mesh Trim are also available HERE, just take a look at all the Pretty things, perfect for any card maker!



I hope you can play along with us at Creative Inspirations Challenge this week!!

12 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow how unique Pat! This is the first I seen a male angel.... Love it... great colour palette...

Martina said...

Beautiful card Patricia! I love the colour combo!!
Hugs,
Martina

scrapbookertink said...

This is adorable, loving your blog, take care, Doreen x

Glenda de Heide said...

Hi Patricia,

What a nice card. Gorgeous paper and coloring.

Hugs Glenda

Unknown said...

Wow this is a stunning card!!!! Love the design and the coloring!!!! Wow you did a stunning job on this card!!!!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image and the papers and colours look fab. Gorgeous flowers and fab layout.
Lyndsey xx

Berry said...

This is stunning Patricia what a sweet image and fab colouring sweetie hugs rebekah xx

Sandy said...

You know I am gonna copy you no matter what - even if I have 656 e-mails!! I love your cards - always have and always will!
Sandy

Maria said...

Beautiful card Patricia!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Hanneke said...

Wonderful card, love the color combo and sweet image! Hugs, Hanneke

angelwhispers said...

Patricia this is just superb what a great design and image! Chanelle xx

Gina K said...

Gorgeous card! Love this color combo. I also love how you colored him. Great stitching, and I like the flower clusters. I guess I should just say that I love it all! I have yet to try coloring with distress inks. I'm still trying to learn how to do some better stuff with my copics!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and also for your sweet words. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails