Thursday, January 12, 2012

You Warm My Heart

Hello thanks for peeking in, I have Christmas Lay Out I made for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine #5 that was released in December. Well I know we are not in the Christmas season anymore but I wanted to share this. My Christmas Papers are from Maja Design, This is Gammaldags Jul, I love the Green and red combination not too bright with a Vintage look.I wonder if these will be made in a 6x6 paper pad?

I also have a tutorial on how to make your own Resin Look alike embellishments like the one I used here on top of the page. They are really pricey and I will show you how you can make your own. It's all on the Whimsy Magazine, HERE..



This is my Daughter Priscilla and this was Christmas 2010, I am Sooo behind on my Scrapbook Pages, this is what I used to do every free time I had.



I took lots of pictures of different little corners of my Lay Out. I love the little Gold centers on my flat flowers.



I added this Whimsy Stamps Sentiment which goes perfect with my Layout.



The Fun Ornaments are also from Whimsy Stamps.



The other side has these too.



This is the Full Closeup of the Resin Look Embellishment I made.



I made this cute butterfly out of flowers petals, I should have a tutorial for this one too pretty soon. These are so fun to make and so inexpensive. Most of the Materials we have them in our Craft Stash.



I love adding ribbon to these cute Jeweled Pins, they get a totally different look, if you make these yourself add some ribbon in between the jewels and you get this look.

Thank for holding up, I know I had lots of pictures for this one post, enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Patricia,
Fabulous layout and love those pins and the resin embellishment. Great butterfly too.
Happy New Year
hugs
Marion

Crystal said...

WOW Such a gorgeous page Patricia and your deets are beautiful!!!! Hope all is well hun!!!

Ann said...

Oh, beautiful pics of Priscilla, and layout. It is full of embellishment goodness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails