Monday, August 29, 2011

Bart Goes Golfing

Hello thanks for peeking in, It's my turn to share my Sundays with Crissy Card with you. This month our challenge is K.I.S.S (Keep it simple Stamper). This is super easy and fun, I have been loving these simple cards, really easy to mail!!



There will be five free digi's given to one lucky challenge participant who will be chosen by Random.org at the end of the month! You may now use images from any company and still be included in the draw for the blog candy prize! Those who use one of Crissy's images, either from her rubber or digital collections will be entered twice in the draw. But please respect the rule of no more than three entries per month. Otherwise your entries could be deleted.



I colored my image with Copic Markers, this image is Called Bart Goes Golfing available at Whimsy Stamps, my sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps and these are the Film Marker Sentiments. I stamped it on Craft card stock with brown ink and I inked the edges too. I really kept this card simple wink wink!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Love this - great image and fab DPs.
Denise xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Bart is fabulous Patricia!! As is your coloring!

Carole of Brum said...

Wow Patricia, that's gorgeous, love your colouring (especially that fab shading) and the great sentiment you used. CoB

Crissy Armstrong said...

Ha! I adore what you did with Golfer Bart, Patricia! Such fantastic colouring-- look at that grass!! You go girl!! This looks amazing!! You did keep it simple, and without flowers and bling this would make a great guy card! I just love it Patricia!

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Hiya, just wanted to pop in and say hello!! I tried to leave a comment the other day but Blogger was being very BAD!! LOL!! I love what you have done with Bart!! Fabulous colouring and papers & love the sentiment too. Thanks for your lovely comments as well!!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Sarah ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails