Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hanglar Girl With String Of Hearts

Hello are you enjoying you Sunday? I have so much laundry to wash I don't think I will see the bottom of the hampers today! Well I did manage to get a card whipped up to share today. This Hanglar Image I have no idea what she is called, I just identify her as girl with string of hearts!



I colored her with Distress Inks, My papers are from Maja Design, I love these with the rose prints really lovely!! My flowers are from IamRoses,just added a couple I didn't want to cover up these pretty papers!



My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, These Party Mini Letter Seals have stole my heart!! I added platinum stickles all around the edges of my papers for a pretty glittery look!!





Thanks for peeking in!!

9 comments:

craftymum said...

gorgeous card Patricia
hugs sarah x

Agus said...

Que hermosa tarjeta Patricia!! Me encanta el detalle del brillito en el bordecito! y las florcitas en la derecha quedaron super lindas (:
Besos, Agus

yvon said...

Hi Patricia, wow, this is gorgeous. I'm so in love with the hAnglers and you colord her so beautiful. Love the fether aswell.
Hugs, Yvon

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia,
Another awesome card!! so gorgeous, your colored this Hanglar girl so beautifuly!
hugs Yvonne

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable card. Love your coloring, especially her hair!!

Silvie Z said...

Such a gorgeous card Patricia! Love the color combo and your flower cluster is so pretty! The image is adorable and you colored this little cutie to perfection! Well done!
hugs,
Silvie
xx

Anne said...

This is so wonderfull.
I adore the colors, fantastic coloring job, and the details are stunning.

Becky said...

This is stunning. Love the frame and wonderful coloring

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is really precious!! Your coloring is amazing and your details are stunning!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails