Saturday, July 23, 2011

Britt Having a Blast

Hello it's time for a new challenge at Totally Gorjuss, this week we want to see some punching or Die Cuts on your cards. This weeks winner will receive a set of Go-Kreate scalloped square dies from the Hobby House! Good huh?



I inked up this sweetie Britt Having A Blast from In2Stamps. My was she fun to color, I love the big present she comes out from. I colored Britt with Copic markers, since this is a Birthday card I used Happy cheerful colors!



My sentiment is from Whimsy, these Party Mini Letter Seals have me hooked, the flowers are from IamRoses, I glittered these up a bit. Thanks for peeking in!!

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

What a gorgeous card Patricia. She is beautifully coloured and this is so cheery!
Clairex

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring..the colours are amazing..love the papers..fabulous image..a perfect birthday card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel said...

Patricia - this card is totally fabulous - the colours you have used and absolutely stunning. Love it. Hazel x

Anne said...

This is so colorful and happy, and yet well balanced and not overdone. Great work. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails