Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Februaury Rubber Release- Sneak Peek Day 3



Hello it's day three of the Whimsy Stamps Rubber Release!



Today we are sneak peeking images from Kenny K upcoming collection of stamps! Whimsy will have four new images and they are all fantastic! Today I've used Lady Raven, she's perfect for Valentine's Day. I think I will give this card to my Husband, if only I could get away with wearing that outfit, ROFL!!!



I colored my image with Copic Markers, I painted my hearts with crackle paint and added some cute bling! The transparency heart was showered with twinklets and added some twine. I stamped some flourishes from the stamp set Untamed Love, and then I embossed it with red embossing powder.



I hope you enjoyed my card, tomorrow I have another sneak peak! I know you will like it!!

10 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Wow Patricia this is just gorgeous and what a perfect design!!

I just love your colouring and the shading around the flesh is just beautiful "god I wish I lived near to you to have a class"!!! Just love it!!

Love Chanelle! Can't wait to see tomorrows sneak view!! XXXXXXXXXXXX

Crystal said...

Patricia WOW I LOVE this design, your coloring, and those hearts are FANTASTIC!! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

CraftyC said...

Wow Patricia, fantastic card and coloured so beautifully!
Clairex

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun and gorgeous Patricia!! Your coloring really brings her to life!! Awesome layout and design!
hugs,
Chris

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card you've made.

Marie-Anne

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! THIS IS GORGEOUS GIRL!! I love your coloring on this image and your hearts are just awesome!! Yeah...if only I could get away with wearing something like this...not any more!! LOL!!! It's so stunning girl!! HUGs

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HA HA HA! Check you out lol! mira la mira la.

What a HOT card gf! LOVING the coloring so much detail and you captured everything.

Your hubby will like it for sure lol!Ruby♥

Sandy said...

Wicked!!! I love those hearts in the left hand corner - your work is fabulous!
Sandy

STAMP ENJOY said...

excellente carte !!! amitiƩ

Anonymous said...

Oh, love this rocker girl!! Cute card!! Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails