Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mini Tilda on Fairytale Flower

Hello friends thanks for peeking in and thanks for all your Get well wishes on my previous post, I am feeling better now!



I made this card before Christmas and I just got the chance to share it with you. I got these stamps in the Fairy Tale Magnolia Kit and I really didn't know what to do with them, well I did manage to get a card done and this is the result. I colored my image with Copic Markers, I wanted to go with another color that was not pink, I love Pink cards but on this one I wanted something else.



My papers are from Magnolia, I think the Easter collection, but they worked for this card. I distressed the edges with walnut stain for a soft vintage look.



My flowers are showered with Stickles and I love the shiny, glittery look. Thank you for stopping by!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your cards and hope you keep them coming. wimpy@eastlink.ca

Anonymous said...

Oh what a stunning vintage looking card! I love all the elements on your card from the stitching to the lace. Beautiful scene and awesome coloring my friend! Gorgeous work! hugs, Angela

Lori said...

I am in love! I love the colours you chose and this sweet little Tilda is perfectly placed fluttering above the flower, love all the shimmer too!

craftymum said...

This is so lovely Patricia
hugs sarah x

chrilvian said...

lovely
nice work

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi patricia,

love your card!

Greetings, Jaimie

angelwhispers said...

She is such a little cutie and looks perfect flying above this gorgeous flower!! Such beautiful colours on the image and matched with the most perfect flowers and papers!! Glad you are feeling a bit better can't have the Mamma poorly!!! lol Love Chanelle xx

Anonymous said...

LLLoooovveeee It!!! So unique, and beautiful!! Great job, and you did great choosing the color scheme. Glad your feeling better. Hugs, Rea

Deborah Frings said...

This is really pretty with lots of lovely details - the lace, roses and the stamps are fab!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty and whimsical, love it!!!

Kathy said...

Oh this is so pretty Patricia! Love the layout and the stamps that you have used!! Your flower panel is breathtaking too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
:)Kathy

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colored images :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Patricia - thanks for such a lovely comment on my card - and also for joining my band of followers! Welcome.
Deborah x

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable card. I just love your work, you are very talented with a great eye for embellishments!
Enjoy your weekend.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card!! I love your attention to detail. Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew..
Caroline x

Sandy said...

Oh Patricia this is beautiful - love the little mini Tilda coming out from the flower and the flowers are gorgeous. Wonderful art work!
Sandy Dehon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails