Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Mermaid Tilda......

Hello thanks for peeking in, it's been so foggy in the mornings. When I drive the kids to school its really dangerous, can't see a thing in front of our car. But it always gets like this around this time of the year.



I have a fun card with happy colors to share with you today, I love this stamp and I went with nice colors to brighten my day, I really need this! This is Little Mermaid Tilda, I colored her with Copic Markers, really liked the way she turned out, these happy colors I simply like!!



My beautiful flowers are available at Iamroses, look at the size of this gardenia, wow just beautiful and I spritzed it with Tattered Angels, so pretty!!




Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOo Patricia this is totally BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW I LOVE the flowers you added and this Tilda is just tooo cute, beautiful card!

Judi said...

GORGEOUS! FABULOUS! STUNNING! Do you think that perhaps I like this card, lol. Absolutely LOVE it!!

Hugs

Judi xx

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Lovely card!!

Greetings, Jaimie

angelwhispers said...

Love it the colours you have used look so pretty and the colouring of the tilda just perfect and I'm loving these flowers. Chanelle xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, awesome job on this Tilda! She's a real cutie and I love the colors you used to color her. I recently placed an order with I am Roses, and can't wait to get my flowers in the mail! Hugs, Rea

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl!! This is just adorable!! LOVE the colors and the pretty shimmer/sparkle everywhere! Totally gorgeous!! :) HUGS

chrilvian said...

oooo what lovely

Mina974 said...

IT'S A GORGEOUS CARD!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails