Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wishes For Bella.....

HI everyone! Thanks for joining me on the wishes for Bella blog hop!! You should be coming here from Sandie's Blog. If you haven't hopped yet head on over to the beginning at Denise's blog.
This hop is really about a very brave little girl, Bella. She is a member of the same gymnastics team as Erins daughter. You can read her story HERE. The gym, Bella's school and many members of the local community are working hard to raise money to help the Tucker family. Erin wanted to do something to raise Bella's spirits and let her know people from all over the world are thinking of her and wishing her the best on the hard road ahead she has. So I am asking for everyone to shower her with cards for the rest of the month. Please help me help her by making and MAILING as many cards as you can to help her smile each day. The mailing address is...

The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry NH
03053 USA



I am also offering some Blog candy, all you need to do is leave me a message on this post and let me know you will be sending Bella a card. I will be choosing one person from my comments!! Erin has a GRAND PRIZE on her blog which will be drawn July 20, she's got a lot of goodies make sure you check out all the details !!



Your next stop is Janna, For my card I used Lady Tilda, I colored her with Distress Inks. I used this beautiful pink card stock from Paper Temptress, it's gorgeous, it's the kind of paper you don't want to cover up that's why I decided on just a small stripe of Design Paper making sure my Pink Papers would be visible.



Thank you sooo much for your support on this Blog Hop and I hope my card makes Bella Smile!!

22 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Very sweet card. Love that little heart - looks like beads maybe?? This will be my fifth card for Bella.

chrilvian said...

i love the colors of her dress

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card patricia :-) such a cute image and the colours, papers and embellies are all just gorgeous :-) bella will love this am sure :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Fiona said...

this is just aorable...Bella will love it.

Mary said...

Beautiful card. Here is my card for Bella.

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

I love the papers you chose and the stitching! Very sweet! Bella will love it! I've sent one this morning! Lisa :-)

Minnamanna said...

Really lovely card.
She'll love it!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Patricia-

Your is so dressed up perfectly to put a smaile on Bella's face. I love the colors and the hearts.

Fantastic.

Calypso

Crystal said...

Super SWEEET card!! I LOVE your coloring!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, This card is so beautiful. I love the pink paper, it's so sweet. I can't wait to send my card to Bella. I'm sure she will love them all. Hugs, Rea

Mary said...

My 6 year old daughter, Rebecca, made this card for Bella.

Stacy Walker said...

I love your card. Very lovely. I will be sending my card out to Bella as well.

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous card, love averything on it, perfect! I'll be sending this one here Thanks for sharing a fab cause!

Stephenie said...

Such a sweet card!! The colors are beautiful and the little touches of bling rock!

KimberleyG said...

Soft and pretty. You did a great job on the colouring. It's sure to bring a smile to her face.

Erin... said...

Oh this is so sweet. gorgeous colors and I love all the embellies! Just beautiful! This is sure to make Bella smile. Thank you for helping with the hop. HUgs, Erin

Anonymous said...

bravo ,j'aime beaucoup jolie réalisation amitié isabelle

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. All little girls love pink and princess's. Bella is sure to love this.
My card to Bella went out today. We are leaving on vacation tomorrow but hope to make her another card when we return.
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the angelic look you have achieved with the design and colours. The image is beautifully coloured, the hair is wonderful!

Designs By MeMe said...

Very nice card. Very sweet. I am sure that Bella will love it.

Meow said...

Georgous coloring. You guys are the best for doing this to Bella. I just send my card and donation out.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

O M G!!!!!!!!!!! STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING!! WOW! SHE IS GOING TO LOVE IT!!! OHHH you are a sweet person to send it off to her.WOW PATRICIA QUE LINDA!!!!!!!Ruby♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails