Friday, July 30, 2010

Girl With Letter...

Hello and welcome to my Blog, today I have a card to share with you using the stamp "Girl with Letter" from Hanglar Stanglar...This stamp came in Kit #1 that I purchased a few months ago..



I colored my image with Distress Inks, I left my card rather simple...not too many flowers or embellishments...however I did use lots of stickles, especially on the envelope, that one took a big load...I love glittered stuff!!



Plans for the weekend?? I think we are staying home...thank you for your sweet comments and for visiting my blog!!



11 comments:

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Wauw,what a pretty card, great colours.

Greetings, jaimie

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet, loving your colours & colouring! big hugs Jo xxx

Stacey said...

So pretty, just loving the bling! Gorgeous colour combo ~x~

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, these lilies are so sweet this way on the card. Love the yellow ribbon. I like the little gals shoes in this image, cute. Distress coloring is great , hugs, Rea

Crystal said...

Totally GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE these colors!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours that you've used :o)

Ms. Jen said...

Hey Patricia! There may not be much on this card but it sure is beautiful. You could make a blank card look good! Love the coloring you did and that envelope is gorgeous.

Angelwood said...

Oh Patricia, how lucky you are to have this sweet image to color. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the glitter applied to the letter! Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

angelwhispers said...

Love the card the colours are so lush!!! The image is adorable and how lucky are you to have it!!! I have only managed to buy the baby set as they have always sold out on ebay!!!! lol

Love Chanelle xxx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

YIKES!!! I THOUGHT I WAS HERE FOR THIS ONE SORRY!!! Oh Patricia she is utterly beautiful.Your coloring is perfect.Are you hooked on DI YET LOL!!! I think you are lol!!! LOVE THE CUTE FLOWERS AND THE PERFECT BOW.MIRALA EH?? LOL! RubyM:)

KimberleyG said...

Wow, those are fab lilies! Great card as usual. I had a family reunion for the holidays and it was great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails