Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunday's with Crissy...



Good Morning Friends,
Happy Sunday to you..Hope your weekend is going well and that you're enjoying your day! Today is the first challenge over at Sundays with Crissy and I'm a guest this week...A big "THANK YOU" to Crissy for having me and some of the other Whimsy Stamps designers for her very first challenge, how fun is that!

The challenge this Sunday is called "Make it a Combo" and Crissy would like you to interpret that however you like, you can combine techniques or coloring, I combined ribbon and lace... The one rule to be eligible for prizes, is that you must use a digital image designed by Crissy herself. You can buy Crissy's digital images at Squigglefly now and starting tomorrow at Whimsy Stamps, and did you check her kick off prize?? Wow I must tell you Fifteen Copic Markers, that's right Fifteen!!

For my card, I've used the new Maya Blowing Bubbles image which will be available at Whimsy Stamps tomorrow morning at 9am EST. I love this darling image! Thanks for your sweet comments!!

Materials:
Prisma Colored Pencils
Papers: My Minds Eye
Cardstock: American Crafts
Ribbon,Lace,Bead Cap,Flowers: My Stash
Stickles, Machine stitching

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp- A card for a child
Polly Craft Challenge-Anything goes
Meljen's Designs-Girly Colors
Stamp Somethin-Stitch Somethin

10 comments:

Tracey said...

What a stunning card! I love it!!

Deb said...

oh wow Patricia this is so pretty, the paper and the combination of ribbons and lace is just beautiful! hugs Debx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is such a sweet and gorgeous card! I love all the embellies and those stunning flowers! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft challenges this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, isn't she adorable! And beautifully coloured too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!! I just love your coloring of Maya, the dp, the lace and the the pearls!! So elegant and sweet!! Great job on Crissy's challenge!!
hugs,
Chris

Eulanda said...

Oh she's so cute! I like your papers and the flowers are VERY nice!

Joey said...

Hi Patricia

your card is gorgeous, I love your colourwork! thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Marlene said...

Adorable card!

Shana said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love your colouring and your "girly" colours! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog - I hope to see you again next week!

Agus said...

Que linda tarjeta Patricia! siempre me impresiona como coloreas las imagenes!!! que lindas quedan!
Besoss
Agus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails