Friday, April 30, 2010

Relaxing Elmit....



Hello friends and thank you for stopping by my blog today.... Today I have a card that I made with the stamp "Relaxing Elmit" from In2Stamps... I just love this scene, just relaxing and drinking some sweet orange juice straight from the orange, how fresher can that be?? I added a lot of stickles all around my card for an extra shine. Well have a good Friday and Thanks for your Sweet Comments!!

Challenges:
Pile it On-Make it Sweet
Hand Full of Stamps-Look What I got
Easy Craft Projects-Orange
365 Cards-Circles 3 Ways
A Spoon Full of Sugar-3D
My Time to Craft-Red
Ooh-la-la-Creations-Man

8 comments:

BA said...

hallo patricia
this is beautiful, rellay cute image and fabulous colors
thanks for joining us at SAM
xoxo BA

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the fun at OLL this time
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card. Wonderful colouring

Ann said...

Beautiful card !! Love the orange and red colors !

hugs
Ann

Pam said...

Fab card - love the bright colors and that darling image!

made by fifi said...

very cute image - great card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, What a cute image, it makes me want to stick a straw in an orange myself. It looks so relaxed and refreshing. Beautiful coloring! blessings to you, Rea

Unknown said...

love everything about it, thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails