Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sketch Girl 2




Wow what a week it's been, taking the kids swimming, doing tons of laundry and getting ready for school...... My kids start September 2 and that's less than a month and I have not bought one thing...... My 5 year old is starting Kinder and it's full time...... I hope everything goes well for him since he did not attend any pre-school, it will be his first time separating from me..... This card I followed the sketch over at Sketch Girl..... They post a sketch every two weeks and that works out great for me since I don't have much stamping time as I would like to...... The stamp is from Pink Cat Studio and I added dimensional magic to the turtle( I had so much fun coloring it).... I colored it with my copics...... I want to purchase some black tones I don't have any, but I don't know which ones I should buy, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Have a fun day!!!

10 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

how lovely.. love love the papers and the image is super cute dear Patricia. i think it is so difficult to find nice orange papers. totally love your card
hugs
claudia

ellen s. said...

what a cuuuute card! the detail is amazing

Randee E said...

Oooh! So cute! Love all the bright colors and that orange gingham ribbon is perfect!! And BTW, your not as far behind as I am :0) My boys start a week earlier (my youngest starting Kindergarten too) and I haven't started anything yet either!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love it! Cute image and great color scheme! Thanks for playing!

Sara said...

OMG!!!! I'm so in love with your card. Perfect colors, perfect image, perfect papers!! Thanks for playing with us at sketch girls!

Cheryl said...

Hi Patricia! Cute card! I love seeing how people color turtles and yours is terrific!

You asked about the grays I used on my elepant yesterday. I used the warm family-W1, W3, W5 and W7.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment!
Cheryl

Harriet said...

your card is adorable...thanks fo rplaying along and look forward to seeing you again next time

Jacilynn said...

super cute! I love those papers and ribbon. What a cute image! I love all the details!

Joanne said...

This is just too adorable! I love all the details - especially the stitching!

Jaspere said...

Oh my is this ever cute. Love the papers and your coloring too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails