Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Teacher gift box.....







Hello Camila is sleeping and I have a few minutes to post...... I can't believe that she is two weeks today...... time sure flys by fast..... This is a box with I did before the baby was born...... At my daughters school we had Teacher appreciation week...... Every day for one week my daughter was to do something special for her teacher...... Well the last day she was supposed to bring her teacher a healthy snack...... We decided to put in the box a few Spacial K- Cereal bars...... The stamped image is by c.c. designs...... I colored it with my colored pencils..... Thank you for stopping by and have a good day!!

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

Oh this is really cute! Great idea. Love this image. Great project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails