Monday, April 13, 2009

I dont do mornings.......




until I've had my coffee...... What a perfect title for me right now that I miss my morning coffee so much..... Well all I have to do is wait till the baby is born so I could enjoy my coffee again.... This card was made with stamps from the paper company studio.... I got this set at my local scrapbook store..... This was funny I looked for brown rhinestones in my stash and I cant belive I had none..... After my son saw how upset I was that I didnt have any brown ones he told me " Why dont you color some clear ones with your copics" and yup they catch the color so well that they dont even look like I painted them, I bought some really inexpensive ones at the Scrapbook Expo here in Costa Mesa..... Thank you for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

oooh great tip, I'll have to give this a try! great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails