Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday


Hello and hope everyone is enjoying of a great weekend..... Us here in California (LA) are having a great weather..... Its beautiful outside, the sun is shinning nice and we are enjoying it much..... Well here is my card for Taylors cupcake sketch challenge #64...... Go ahead and try it its so much fun and its only once a week........ I decided to use gray, black and white color combinations.... I hardly use these colors together and I find that they look great together...... My main stamp image is by Sandy Lion..... Its this really cute robot image...... I am glad that I finally decided to put it on a card, It had been sitting on my stash for the longest...... The sentiment is by Paper Trey Ink...... The ribbon is from my stash and I used my nestabilities for all the the cuts.... Thank you for stopping by and have a good day!!!

4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

This is too cute! I really really love that robot. Where did you buy it from? Love the gray and black together. Hope you have a great day. Do people call you Trish or Trisha? That's my BF's name Patrica and we call her Trish.

Randee E said...

Hi! thanks for stopping by my blog and deciding to follow that's so nice of you and what a compliment! Your cards are beautiful too! I signed up as a follower as well! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity. My mom and sister live in Lakewood,CA. and my mom is always rubbing it in (especially during the winter) about the weather :0) Have a great day

Jacilynn said...

Hope your absence means good thing are happening for you! Any baby yet?

Randee E said...

I eft you a little award on my bog :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails