Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebrate!




Good morning we woke up with some showers this morning....... This is my card for Taylors cupcake sketch challenge # 60....... I used the duck image from Pink Cat Studio...... I colored the image with my copics..... The brads are from Making Memories....... My ribbon is from my stash...... I stamped the sentiment on to the ribbon with my Hybrid InkPad ( I love to do this you can add any sentiment or stamp to ribbon and it makes it permanent)....... The oval background was cut with my Nestabilities...... Thank you for looking and have a good day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is soooooo cute; I just laughed out loud when I saw it because it's such a happy looking one!

Melissa said...

This is adorable Patricia! Awesome work!

Jacilynn said...

Too cute of an image. Love your design. I'm a fan. I love your "cute" style.
Hugs

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is so fun! BR-T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails